CHAIRMAN’S CIRCLE: $50,000
Corporate members of the Chairman’s Circle receive all benefits of the Diplomatic Club ($10,000 level) and the Ambassador’s Roll ($25,000 level) plus the following:
- Invitation to use the US-Asia Institute reception room and courtyard in Washington, D.C. or a high-level New York venue for a corporate event, rental fee waived (subject to availability).
- Invitation to chair and/or speak at events organized by the Institute.
- Private briefings on issues of concern to U.S.-Asia relations.
- Specially tailored resource materials regarding business ventures in Asia.
AMBASSADOR’S ROLL: $25,000
Corporate members of the Ambassador’s Roll receive all benefits of the Diplomatic Club ($10,000 level) plus the followings:
- Eligibility to participate in corporate delegations to Asian countries focused on current economic, political and cultural issues with the opportunity to meet policy makers and policy influencers from the governmental, business, and academic sectors (Trip expenses extra).
- Invitation to play an active role in our international policy conferences and off-the-record briefings as a panelist, facilitator, or title sponsor.
- Invitation to participate in arranged tours for foreign delegations of the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. and the United Nations in New York.
DIPLOMATIC CLUB: $10,000
Corporate members of the Diplomatic Club receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to an annual, invitation-only gathering held each year in a U.S. or Asian location. This exclusive event will bring together leading corporate executives with government officials, entrepreneurs, and/or academics from Asia and the U.S for candid off-the-record discussions on topics of mutual interest and concern.
- Invitations to off-the-record briefings, workshops, receptions, conferences, and other special events organized and hosted by the US-Asia Institute.
- Recognition in all publicity of the Institute including newsletters, online publications, print publications, and other materials.
- The opportunity to interact with high level delegations from the countries of Asia to the U.S. and/or with U.S. delegations to Asia.
- Special member rates for all US-Asia Events.
All donations are tax deductible as the US-Asia Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.